LEARN HOW TO LIGHTEN SKIN NATURALLY USING POTATO – 4 DIFFERENT RECIPES WITH THE SAME LIGHTENING EFFECT
See how to lighten skin naturally using natural ingredients, the main one being the potato. You will be amazed with the results and you’ll start recommending it!
It is likely that today you are in search of some cream to lighten the skin, but such treatments that usually offer a solution are very expensive and put the one that tries them at risk.
Fortunately, there are natural remedies with which you can clarify the skin and the ingredient used is nothing less than the potato. Although it seems a strange remedy, the potato contains nutrients that can reverse hyperpigmentation. It is also a cheaper alternative, if we compare it with the chemical creams that you could find in the market. So use a potato to have the healthiest skin.
HOW TO LIGHTEN SKIN NATURALLY USING POTATO? 4 RECIPES
POTATO FACIAL FOR A FACE LIFT:
Put some slices of potato on your face. For best results, always clean your face before starting.
- Peel a slice of this tuber.
- Cut 2 or 3 slices of ½ inch each.
- Massage each slice on your skin, concentrating on the pigmented areas.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with water.
MASK OF POTATO FOR THE DISCOLORATION OF THE SKIN:
If you prefer a mask, mashed potatoes may be the solution. Use it every day as a regular treatment. If you have leftovers left after applying it, you can keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- Peel 1 potato.
- Mix until smooth and without pieces.
- Apply 1 spoon to your face.
- Wait for 15 minutes and wash with water.
PURIFIED SUGAR AND POTATO FOR A BRIGHTER FACE:
For a brighter complexion, add sugar to the mask. It will exfoliate the dead cells of your skin and you will feel it smoother and healthier.
- Make vegetable puree.
- Mix 1 tablespoon puree with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Apply it to your face with circular movements.
- Rinse your face and let it dry.
MASK OF LEMON JUICE AND POTATO TO REVERSE SKIN DAMAGE:
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent. Vitamin C will reverse photographic damage, an important cause of discoloration. The most important thing about this nutrient is that it helps redo the collagen in the skin.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of mashed potatoes with 3 or 5 drops of lemon juice.
- Stir well.
- Spread on the face, taking care with the eyes.
- Wash it and dry it.
source : thehealthyville com