Take a Little Bit Of This and Say Goodbye To Ulcers, Gastritis and Reflux
At present it is very common for people to suffer from acid reflux, ulcers and gastritis, these diseases commonly cause heartburn that can even reach the throat, gas, bloating, nausea, among others.
Both reflux, ulcers and gastritis can have different origins from poor diet or a hiatal hernia, to stomach infections caused by bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori, although there are many medical treatments that can help you feel better, there are many remedies natural that you can use and that are more effective than the use of medications that always have side effects.
Ulcers, gastritis, and reflux, combine them with the best natural remedies:
If you are tired of the consumption of medications, today we will be talking about the most effective natural remedies to treat ulcers, gastritis, and reflux.
1. Apple cider vinegar: This is an excellent home remedy to combat reflux, you must consume it daily diluting a tablespoon of this vinegar in a glass of water, its great effect is that the main cause of reflux is the low stomach acid, which is completely balanced in our body with the consumption of this home remedy.
2. Baking soda: Ideal to treat the burning sensation that causes both reflux and ulcers, because it helps to neutralize the acidity in the stomach, with only dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in eight ounces of water, you can feel relief quickly.
3. Aloe vera or aloe: we all know the great benefits offered by this plant, in the case of the stomach one of its benefits is that it helps to reduce inflammation, thus calming the reflux, to use it as a stomach treatment you must consume half a glass of juice Aloe vera before each meal.
4. Ginger: An almost miraculous tuber that helps treat ulcers and gastritis, thanks to its action as a protector that helps block gastric acid and keeps controlled the bacteria that causes gastritis, Helicobacter Pylori. To use it as a gastric protector you must prepare a tea with this root to consume it about 20 minutes before each meal.
5. Chamomile: this plant has great anti-inflammatory powers, in addition to helping to expel stomach gases, so do not go to bed if you take a chamomile tea, it will help you feel better and keep you relaxed.
These are just some of the best natural remedies you can find to treat any stomach ailment, however, there are many more, where we can mention: vitamin D, American elm, folic acid and other B vitamins.
Remember that there is nothing better than the consumption of completely natural products to treat ulcers, gastritis, and reflux, always bear in mind that the medications that are commonly used to treat this type of ailments can bring serious side effects.
Finally, remember that stomach diseases are highly related to stress and the consumption of other medications, so try to stay relaxed and do not go to bed immediately after having consumed some medication that may be causing some discomfort in the stomach.