Natural Remedies For Impotence
HOME REMEDIES FOR MALE IMPOTENCY
* Pumpkin Seeds – Eat pumpkin seeds daily. These can increase the sperm production due to the essential fatty acids and zinc found in the pumpkin seed. This is one of the best home remedies for male impotency.
*Ashwagandha – Also called as Samm al ferakh. Mix this with a glass of warm milk and drink. Ashwagandha has been known to help deal with impotence and increase low sperm fertility.
* Garlic – Chew at least 2 to 3 cloves a day and eat garlic bread prepared with whole grains. Garlic has been known to be an effective immune booster. It can increase sperm production count. Garlic also improves sexual activities that have been damaged due to accidents or a disease.
*Onion – Since the olden times, onion has been considered as an effective aphrodisiac and a good libido booster. Use a white onion and peel of the skin. Crush it and fry in butter. Make sure to ingest this when your stomach is at least empty for 2 hours. This home remedies for male impotency helps treat premature ejaculation and impotence.
* Siberian Ginseng – Also known as eleuthero. During the past Olympic competitions Siberian ginseng was widely used by coaches to give their athletes an edge in energy. Siberian Ginseng improves the respiratory and circulatory systems. The side effect is that it sends the blood rushing that improves male potency.
* Ginkgo Biloba and Schisandra – The Chinese has been using Ginkgo biloba since the old times and has been known to increase the blood flow to the libido while helping the brain transmit signals. Schisandra is used by the Chinese for reasons such as it can help boost the immune system. If combined this will also help in treating erectile dysfunction.
* Zinc and Vitamin B – Eat lots of food that contains zinc at vitamin B such as raw oysters, brown rice, eggs, bananas. Zinc and Vitamin B has been known to increase testosterone levels. Testosterone is the hormone that helps control the penis. This can help increase sperm count and potency.
Make healthy lifestyle changes to increase potency. First and least invasive way to treat erectile dysfunction is to quit smoking, lose weight and adopt a healthy exercise routine. Sometimes these changes are enough to solve the problem.
Find ways to reduce your anxiety levels which can contribute to erectile dysfunction, Try relaxation breathing, massage from your partner, yoga or meditation as natural ways to improve potency by relieving anxiety.
See a therapist to discuss any emotional or psychological issues that may be causing performance anxiety. This can help you feel more confident in your abilities and help you realize that you are normal. The therapist can help you determine if you are having relationship issues that are leading to impotence problems and help you find ways to solve them.
For additional information consult your doctor or nutritionist.